Hey Beavis, I didn't miss your point; I simply replied to the last post listed, which was yours at the time. Congrats are in order for your erroneous assumption that I was countering your post. I should have replied to the first post on the board so as not to cause confusion for you. Your points were fine, and I don't necessarily disagree with your premise that too many people are medicated when other treatments or alternatives exist.
My point was and remains that Cruise speaks out about certain subjects that's he's not qualified to expound upon. If he'd like to speak about acting and stardom, I'd be happy to listen to his points. When he addresses issues that he obviously has never confronted nor has any medical understanding of, he should stay silent. Of course, he has a right to say what he wants, so he can fire away. That doesn't mean that people won't see his ignorance shining through.
You wanted the best, you got the best...
Bookmarks